1. See what looks like a direct link to full text? Click it!
Don't see a direct link? Go to step 2.
2. See the DU Libraries "Article Linker" icon? Click it to open a new tab that searches for your article in every DU Library database, as shown in step 3.
3. See the words "Full Text available at:"? Click the resource name to navigate to full text.
Once the new page opens, look for a PDF or full-text icon to download the full text.
4. See the words "No full text available"? Request the article through Interlibrary Loan.
Our Interlibrary Loan service can borrow the article for you from another library at no cost to you.
1. In the Compass search box on the library homepage, paste either the:
2. If we have immediate access to the article, great! Click “Access Online” to navigate to full text.
3. You should now see information about the desired article – click the “Get It” link to see request options.
4. Click the “Main Campus – Request for Interlibrary Loan” button.
5. When the ILL form opens, all the article information should be pre-populated – scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click “Submit Request.”
See the "Request sources not at DU Libraries" tab to learn how to register for a free Interlibrary Loan account and start requesting items.