Skip to Main Content

Academic Research: A Guide for International Students: University Libraries

Google Translate

Contact University Libraries

University Libraries

Text 720-515-2150

Research Center
Ask a Research Question  303-871-2905


Writing Center

Math Center

Music Library

University Libraries on Facebook

Ask for help at University Libraries

How to get help at University Libraries

Ask Us!

Get help with your research paper: make an appointment with a librarian

Frequently Asked Questions about the library

Library Hours: check when the library is open


Where is the Main Library? 

The Main Library, the Research Center, the Writing Center, the Math Center, the Language Center, and the Science and Engineering Center are located on the main level of Anderson Academic Commons.

What is the Lending Desk? 

It is where you check out the library materials that you borrow including books and DVDs. It is located near the main entrance of Anderson Academic Commons.

Where do I return my library books? 

You can return them to the Lending Desk in the Main Library or drop them into either of the two drive-up book drops.  One is on the southwest side of Driscoll near the Lot E parking structure and the other is on the northwest side by Race St. There is another book drop outside near the main entrance of Anderson Academic commons.

What is the Research Center?

The Research Center can help you with your research paper and projects. The librarians can help you refine your topic, create a bibliography, find resources, find articles, and more. Make an appointment with a librarian at the Research Center. 

What is the Writing Center?

The Writing Center can help you with your writing projects including class assignments, personal writing, professional writing and more. To make an appointment:

Call 303.871.7456 or

1) Go to
2) Select the red "Make an Appointment" option from the menu on the right side of the page. 
3) Select:

  • "Register for an account" if it's your first visit, or
  • "LOG IN" if you've made an appointment before. 

What is the Math Center?

The Mathematics Department will provide free tutoring on Algebra, Trigonometry, Business Calculus, and Calculus I, II, and III classes.

What is the Center for World Languages & Cultures?

The Center for World Languages & Cultures offers language coaches, undergraduate placement or graduate proficiency exams, study opportunities for less-commonly taught languages, and study abroad preparation.

What is the Science and Engineering Center?

The Science and Engineering Center is a collaborative space staffed by undergraduate and graduate learning assistants (LAs) trained to assist students with first and second year biology, chemistry, physics, and engineering lecture and laboratory courses. Staff assist with homework sets, lab reports, and preparing for exams.

Welcome to University of Denver's Anderson Academic Commons

Click the Picture for Video

Librarian Profile

Profile Photo
Research Center Desk
Visit our "Make an Appointment" page to schedule a research consultation with a reference librarian.

You can also get in touch with the Research Center Desk during our operating hours at (303) 871-2905.