RefWorks allows you to make a bibligraphy in a variety of citation styles.
Most DU classes require one of these bibliographic formats:
However, you will find dozens of other styles in RefWorks as well.
Special note: RefWorks is intended to be used as a guide for making bibliographies. It does not replace the official style manuals. RefWorks bibliographies may contain errors. Always check your RefWorks bibliography against an official style guide.
To create a bibliography from RefWorks:
1. Login to your RefWorks account and click on the "Create Bibliography" button.
2. Choose your citation style.
3. Choose the option to Format a Bibliography from a List of References.
4. Choose your output option (HTML, Doc etc.)
5. Choose the folder for the citations you would like to have included in the bibliography.