1. First, create a personal user account in Kanopy Video. To create and manage playlists, you must be logged in to Kanopy (after DU authentication) with your own personal account. Use the “Log in” or “Sign up” links at the top right corner of the Kanopy landing page as appropriate.
2. Search for a video title in Kanopy and click on one from the list of search results.
3. Click “Create Clip/Playlist”
4.Give your playlist a title in the “Create New Playlist” field
5. Your video is now in the playlist you just created, which is listed under “Existing Playlists.”
This method picks up where "Add a Video to a New Playlist" (above) leaves off.
1. In the list of “Existing playlists,” click the “edit playlist” link next to the desired playlist. This opens the playlist for editing.
2. Click the link labeled “Click here to add a new clip.” This opens a search box.
3. Search for a new video and click on one from the list of search results.
4. Your new video is now in your playlist, after the one you added earlier.
5. Click and drag the clips in the playlist to change their order.
Use this method if you want to add new content to a playlist you created previously.
1. Search for a video from the main Kanopy searchbox, and click on one from the list of search results.
2. Click “Create Clip/Playlist”
3. Choose your desired playlist from the list of “Existing playlists.”
4. Click the “Add video” link next to that playlist.