It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Funding to increase the quality of conference presentations and research activities being completed by the graduate student population.
To apply for Professional Development Funds, you must:
• Be conducting dissertation research, OR present, chair, facilitate, or in some form participate in a conference or case competition (simply attending a conference will not be sufficient)
• Have applied for, and received, funding from your GSA
• Received a written statement of support from your Graduate Director
As part of the RenewDU initiative, the Office of Internationalization has funding available for Graduate International Grants (GIG). These competitive grants are available to graduate students at the University of Denver who meet the application criteria. This application is for funds to support graduate students doing Experiential International Service Learning, including internships, outside of the U.S. and outside of the student's home country. These experiences are not for primarily research and not individual study abroad. Students must articulate how their experience will ultimately serve the public good.
Application criteria includes:
1. Matriculated into DU graduate degree program
2. In good standing
3. Minimum GPA 3.5
4. Unit or Departmental approval
5. Risk management approval by Unit or Department
6. Course registration through DU required (necessary for risk management approval)
7. One award per lifetime