Article Linker performs several functions:
Linking to Full Text
1. When you are searching a database and there is no pdf or html link for the article, click on the Article Linker icon .
2. You will retrieve a page and if the article is available in any of DU's University Libraries' database or journal subscriptions, you will see the options available to you.
3. In the example at the bottom of the page, the full-text article is available from Taylor & Francis because coverage begins in 1997 and the article is dated 2019. In April 2020, it is not available in the EbscoHost database because the note says that most recent 1 year is not available.
4. In addition, the DU icon indicates that current DU students, faculty, and staff have access to it.
5. If the article was not available in any source, then you could click on the Interlibrary Loan link and we would try to obtain an online copy from another library.
Article: Learning Politics From Social Media: Interconnection of Social Media Use for Political News and Political Issue and Process Knowledge.
Author: Park, Chang
Source: Communication Studies. Jul/Aug 2019, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p253-276.
If you have any problems accessing the full-text article, contact us using the Chat box on this page if it is available. If not, click on the Ask Us button and fill out the form that you retrieve and let us know. Someone will get back to you within 24 hours.