If you are off-campus you will be asked for the "Group Code". The code for the University of Denver is: RWUdenver.
To begin using RefWorks, you must first create your own personal login and password. Follow the steps below to create your account.
1. Go to the University Libraries Homepage at http://library.du.edu and search for "RefWorks" in the Databases search box. Alternatively, you may click the "Databases" link and navigate to RefWorks on the following page:
2. Select "R" and scroll down to find RefWorks.
Note: New users should select RefWorks - New Platform.
3. After clicking on the link to RefWorks, you will be taken to a login page. If this is your first time using RefWorks, you will need to "Sign Up for a New Account". If you already have an account, you can login from this page. Please note that you do not login to RefWorks with your DU ID and passcode (like other University systems). You must create your own personal account.
4. When you create an account in RefWorks, you can use any username and password you would like, but you must enter you DU email address when asked for that information. Follow the prompts and fill out the form to create your new RefWorks account.
5. After registering, you will be taken to your RefWorks account. You can now begin to use RefWorks.