SciFinder Acceptable Use Policy
To complete your Chemical Abstracts web edition registration, you must click the link provided above. By clicking the link, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
- I am a current faculty or administrative staff member, or officially registered student of the Main Campus of the University of Denver. (Law patrons and Faculty are not part of the license.)
- I will not share my username and password with any other person
- I will search only for myself and not for others or other organizations
- I will NOT use SciFinder Scholar for commercial research
- I will not use any automated program or script for extracting or downloading CAS data, or any other systematic retrieval of data.
- I may retain a maximum of 5,000 Records at any given time for personal use or to share within a Project team for the duration of the Project.
- My organization's Chemical Abstracts web edition License and the CAS Information Use Policies (http://www.cas.org/legal/infopolicy.html) apply to my use of Chemical Abstracts web edition.
- I will contact my Chemical Abstracts web edition Key Contact (Science & Engineering Librarian at 303-871-4499) if I have questions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not click on the link.