The reference librarians at University Libraries offer many instructional opportunities to help the DU community learn about library research. Our instructional services include:
- Regularly scheduled research workshops on a variety of topic and resources. These workshops are open to current DU students, faculty, and staff.
- Requestable workshops for courses which cover library resources related to specific assignments and course topics.
- TA and GA trainings.
- Research guides and online tutorials.
- One-on-one Research Center consultations.
- Orientations for student leaders and campus groups.
Library instruction sessions are one of the best ways to develop valuable research skills. Students who have the skills to find, evaluate, and use information are more successful in their classes and will be more successful at life-long learning after graduation.