Welcome to the University Libraries research guide to career resources and development.
Each of the tabs located above this introduction provides information leading to:
1. A listing of career databases to which the University Libraries subscribes as well as free websites;
2. A selection of books owned by University Libraries on topics such as careers in different disciplines, how to write resumes and cover letters, and books that can help you in the job interview;
3. Sources for finding jobs;
4. A listing of databases and sources that can help you with researching companies, nonprofits, and industry;
5. Links to DU Career Resources.