The REDCap dashboard should display across the top of your screen when you first log in -- it contains links to:
The project menu will appear on the left-hand side of every project page. Each menu option will take you to a page that will include embedded help text or videos that illustrate how to use that feature. To help you get started, here are some of the most frequently used menu buttons:
1. My Projects -- get back to your REDCap Dashboard from your project menu.
2. Project Setup -- create and manage the instruments you use to collect data
Data Collection sub-menu:
3. Survey Distribution Tools -- get a shareable link for a public survey, enter a list of email addresses for survey distribution, track survey responses, and more.
4. Record Status Dashboard -- see list of all existing records in projects and which instruments have been completed for each record.
5. Data Exports, Reports, and Stats -- see a basic summary of data collected to date; download data files and instructions for getting your data into a statistical analysis software. The data exports can be de-identified if you marked fields as identifiers during the project set-up phase.
6. User Rights -- give project staff permission to view and/or edit your project.
7. Data Quality -- create and run rules to automatically check for common data problems such as missing values.
Learning as you go? Look for help videos & question-mark icons embedded on most pages: